We are about to start again. La vocational training in design back into the classrooms and does so with protocols and measures designed specifically to ensure that every pupil can learn safely, with preventive measures in place.
To ensure that the courses are conducted in the classroom, Italian Design Institute implemented its campaign of Safe Training which provides for the adoption of the following safety measures for pupils, teachers and staff of the institution, respecting and further restricting those established by the WHO:
- All rooms are sanitised before and after each lesson
- The classrooms are large and have double entrances, so that there is a very diluted flow of people coming and going.
- Each bench has a distance of more than two metres from the other
- Trainees and our staff are provided with certified masks, disposable gloves, visors and overshoes
- Temperature will also be measured at the entrance every day before classes
- All rooms have dispensers with sanitising liquids
- Classroom entry check-ins are scheduled in staggered intervals in advance
- A plexiglass separator divides teachers from pupils
- Careful behaviour protocols are established in order to avoid the formation of groups or gatherings
All of these measures have been specially designed to ensure safe classroom instruction. They serve to give many pupils the possibility of not giving up their professional training and refresher courses in the classroom.
Online Design Courses: becoming a designer is not a virtual but a real possibility!
At the same time, however, IDI does not cease to give a double chance to its Design courses and Masters in online mode. An opportunity aimed especially at those who live in other regions and, at the moment, cannot move but do not want to give up planning their future and studying for their education.
The courses set up by the Italian Design Institute in the online mode are:
- MASTER IN INTERIOR DESIGN ONLINE
- ONLINE POSTGRADUATE COURSE IN GREEN URBANISM
- ONLINE COURSE IN VISUAL MERCHANDISING
I online paths of IDI will allow you to have the following advantages:
- Training directly at home without having to travel to other regions
- Having a real virtual classroom where you can engage with lecturers
- All up-to-date teaching material directly at home on your PC and with manuals sent to your address
- The best teachers who follow you like in a real classroom
- The possibility of an internship throughout Italy, as soon as inter-regional travel is reactivated
Because your safety is important to us, your training with us is safe and does not stop!