One Year Course
Practical Master in
Rome, 13 December 2019 / 6 March 2020
PRACTICAL MASTER IN INTERIOR DESIGN
Do you want to become an interior designer?
With the One Year Course Practical Master in Interior Design, organized by IDI in collaboration with the excellence of Roman architecture, you can learn advanced design techniques, learning to manage an interior design project in all its phases, from concept, to CAD design and to product communication and marketing the final. The course weekend formula also allows students and workers to easily take part in it, for a training program lasting a whole year.
For further information
What you will learn:
Design of living spaces
Design of commercial spaces
Design of workspaces
Plants and problems
Materials and furnishing accessories
Software Tues progettazione
The training process
Practical Master in Interior Design
The Practical Master in Interior Design aims to train professionals capable of following the entire design process and takes the form of a workshop in which participants will deal with interior design: from public spaces to private ones , from offices to commercial spaces.
Giving shape to contemporary spaces requires competence and taste and for this reason the interior design it must respond not only to the need for comfort and individual expression, but also to aggregation and efficiency, identity creation and communication impact.
During the realization of the Project Work, the student will have the possibility to put into practice the skills acquired during the classroom phase, consolidating the acquired knowledge. He will develop an interior design project starting from the concept and the technical and material choices, passing through the study of colors, lights, up to volumes and surfaces, thus having a complete perception of the changes taking place on the market and learning to read the signs that anticipate new trends.
Spaces that fall within the scope ofinterior design, in addition to the more traditional ones of the home and offices, they also include commercial spaces, from shops to showrooms, to food and beverage areas.
The path of the Practical Master it will consist of lectures, classroom design activities and site visits, with a plus: the possibility of interfacing, as well as with IDI teachers, also with the excellence of Roman architecture.
The knowledge acquired during the Practical Master in Interior Design will allow the student to successfully practice the profession in professional design and architecture offices or in companies in the furnishing sector; the interior designer who leaves the Master can also choose to work as a freelancer by carrying out his own projects on specific customer request.
- Historical notes on interior design
- Innovative changes and trends in the sector
- Project consistency
- The importance of building unique and distinctive spatial environments
- Communicate the project
- Logistics and flows in relation to different types of spatial use
- The hospitality and hospitality sector and wellness areas
- Design of living spaces
- Design of exhibition and commercial spaces
- Design of spaces for food and beverage
- Design of new spaces for work and smart working
- Office design
- The choice of material during the design phase
- Combination of styles
- Color Design and chromatic interactions
- Lighting Design: light as a tool for characterizing the landscape in the commercial and residential sectors
- New technologies at the service of lighting design
- Recycling and upcycling
Temporary design for public spaces
- Software Tues progettazione
In collaboration with:
- Preliminary lessons: texts + online platform
- Classroom phase: 150 hours of lessons in weekend formula
- Project work: realization of a project (3 months)
- Stage of internship: 3 months at partner companies in the region of interest of the participant
- Max. Participants: 18
How to apply
- Fill out the information request form and we will contact you within a few days. In the selection of candidates will be considered the school and work CV, in addition to the motivational letter produced; it is possible to support the candidacy with a portfolio of previous works. Considering these elements, the examining board will communicate the result of the selection and admission to the Course / Master, by submitting the registration form.
- Opportunity of financing the enrollment fee;
- Professional orientation meeting during the classroom stage;
- CV video realization during full-immersion;
- CV revision and updating for sending it to companies in the design sector at the end of the training process;
- Reports of accommodation facilities in areas adjacent to the venue of the classroom stage.