Grow your business:
SPECIALIZE YOUR TEAM
NELLA PRINT 3D
Milan, 14 / 17 January 2019
Enter the 4.0 industry - Specializing in 3D PRINTING
The world of 3D PRINTING and rapid prototyping, In a specialization designed specifically for yours team of professionals.
The course of Italian Design Institute is aimed at design studies and at innovative startups linked to 3d printing o the creation of innovative prototypes, which want to expand and update the skills of their team in the techniques of moderation and three-dimensional printing.
Through the exploration of new ones software and l 'deepening di technical e instruments, you will be able to train your collaborators and specialize them in this sector, always looking at innovative solutions related to the 4.oe industry rapid prototyping, able to reduce the TTM (time to market) of the company in the launch of the products and bring a substantial reduction of production costs in general.
Technical competence , creativeness e inventiveness These are the passwords in this area that do not simply deal with 3D printing, but with to study e to design innovative solutions for mass production and product marketing, through the delivery of complete 3D projects, for printing directly on site, in the factory closest to the buyer.
Invest in the professional growth and specialization of your employees, form a team of great professionals!
For further information
Milan, 14 / 17 January 2019
Specialized with the best professionals in the sector.
The training process
Specialization course in 3D Press
The 3D Specialization Course: Print your Design teaches you how to create customized prototypes thanks to the 3d printing, using the tools - methodological and technological - provided by the teachers during the training course. This course has been designed for all fans of the sector and especially for designers who feel the need to give life to their projects and shape their ideas, passing from the concept to the subject in the shortest possible time. Today 3D printing is an increasingly used technique, which finds applications in many sectors: from biomedical to food, from rapid prototyping for design atself-construction (and change or hacking) of objects. Learning about the techniques, materials and new possibilities of working and printing in 3D will give students and professionals the opportunity to have greater control and awareness of their work. Each participant will print his 3D model, acquiring technical knowledge on the printing process, on the materials, on the Cad / Cam conversion and on the finishing techniques of the realized mold.
The 3D Specialization Course in Printing is aimed at professional students and designers, architects and engineers, artisans and companies working in the field of the project / product, but also to anyone with a strong interest in technological and process innovation. This full-immersion course allows fans of making, 3D printing, rapid prototyping, knowledge economy, programmed electronics and Open Source software to implement the latest 3D modeling and printing technologies in their everyday work.
A path also open to unemployed / NEET subjects who want to retrain and get closer to the technological-scientific world.
- Introduction to digital manufacturing and necessary tools
- Introduction to the use of 3D Printers, types of templates and printing techniques
- Introduction to Reverse engineering
- 3D scanner
- Additive printing
- Historical background and field of application
- From the FDM patent to the RepRap project
- Dissemination of 3D Press thanks to Open Source
- 3D Printing Materials (Case Studies)
- Rapid prototyping tools
- What is a gcode? How do you create it?
- Customize a gcode
- Cases of hacking slicing algorithms
- Slic3r, care and printrun, command interfaces
- 3D Modeling Software
- 3D Open Source Software Literacy
- Format conversion
- Mesh modeling
- STL problems
- Development of the 3D model
- Adaptation of the model to be printed
- STL optimization
- Mesh checking
- Media development
- Thickness analysis
- Mesh reduction and export
- Calibrating the 3D printer
- Positioning the file in the print area
- 3D print job management
- Printing 3D models
- Finishing techniques of the printed piece
- The main 3D scanning techniques
- Photogrammetry: theory and practical tests
- Structured light scanners
- Scan objects of various sizes
- Single scans and sequences
- Tips and tricks for scanning
- Preliminary lessons: video lessons on the online platform
- Classroom phase: 32 hours
- Using an 3D printer
- Project work
- Max. Participants: 18
How to apply
- Download the registration form or fill in the information request form with your details and we will contact you within a few working days. You can support your candidacy with a portfolio of previous jobs and projects. The examining committee will communicate the results of the selection and admission to the Course / Master, by submitting the registration form ready for completion and submission.
- Opportunity of financing the enrollment fee;
- Reporting of accommodation facilities in areas adjacent to the venue of the classroom phase.