& Online Visual Merchandising
Milano, 9 – 14 dicembre 2019
Become an E-Commerce Stylist
& Visual Merchandiser
& Visual Merchandiser
Do you want to become E- Commerce Styling & Online Visual Merchandiser?
Il Course for E-Commerce Styling & Online Visual Merchandiser is our training proposal aimed at developing an innovative course dedicated to E-Commerce and the cognitive path of digital platforms in fashion communication. The program represents an opportunity for different traditional fashion figures to draw on the knowledge and techniques required today to work in the web business sector.
For further information
E- Commerce Styling & Online Visual Merchandising
What you will learn:
Visual Merchandising web
Online store and social media
The training process
Course in E-Commerce Styling & Online Visual Merchandising
The Course in E-Commerce Styling & Online Visual Merchandising is a highly innovative and cutting-edge training proposal dedicated to E-Commerce and the cognitive path of digital platforms in fashion communication. The program represents an opportunity for different traditional fashion figures to draw on the knowledge and techniques required today to work in the web business sector. In particular, the course focuses on the working methodology of two individual figures of the 3.0 era: Online Visual Merchandiser & E-Commerce Stylist. Today these two professionals already collaborate synergistically in the creation of images and in the definition of popular contents through a common visual language.
The training proposal also aims to offer an evolutionary path to those who have already achieved a specialization in Visual Merchandising.
The course will take place through a series of theoretical lessons aimed at deepening the concepts of Styling and Visual merchandising applied to e-commerce. The theory will be accompanied by the analysis of case studies and by exercises aimed at the contents developed in the classroom. You will understand the value and influence of styling, the evolution of fashion, the main stages of the creative process, the application of the Neuro Web within the online store, visual communication techniques for the various types of stores, how to create a Consumer Experience at 360 ° for the consumer ...
Nowadays, the reference figures for the Digital world are more and more in demand, who often come from an “off line” professional background without a dedicated training path that thus becomes a requirement when we are facing this strong working sector growth. For the fashion companies, and not only, large and small that are digital business is the future.
The course is aimed at web designers, content creators, fashion buyers, junior stylists and in-store stylists, fashion consultants, visual merchandisers, social media managers and all those interested in acquiring a series of skills in the reference sector.
- Impulse purchase in the offline store.
- The application of suggestion and persuasion in the online store.
- off and online recognition.
- visual values: showcase and homepage
- synergistic strategies
- merchandise layout off and online.
- assortment strategies and sequences between the off and online stores
- to favor the visual communication of online departments
- to visit the entire online store
- display off and online.
- application of techniques aimed at the product display in the online store
- styling and photographs
- product sheets
- synergistic strategies between the off and online stores
- off room and online fitting.
- information and online support guides
- interactive fitting room
- committed off and online.
- customer support: chat, FAQ, e-mail, telephone
- Off and online promotion and loyalty.
- synergies and differences
- strategies and interactions with social media
- Cart and checkout off and online.
- Purchase experience.
- keep the online shopping experience alive
- Brand Identity, Brand Image
- Top of mind: how to reach a client's mind and heart
- Interactions to convey customer flows to the target platform
- Create consumer experience at 360 °
- Temporary, Pop Up and Social Media: new spaces, experience formulas and sales between offline, online and social media stores
- Styling: concept, birth and evolutionary process.
- Stylist: job description & skills.Typology of Stylist: corporate, freelance, editorial, retail, cinema, Vip's.
- Styling Process: from trend analysis to image creation. Phases of the process: trend and style research, moodboards, shooting & post production.
- The evolution of fashion through the decades: from the 20 'years up to the 00 years':
analysis of trends and style categories: casual wear, formal wear, evening wear, sports wear and derivatives.
- before and after the show.
- set creation, window book & merchandising display. The introduction to the concept of the How To Wear It and its influence in the transformation of the Visual Display.
- two roles compared. The interrelation between the two professional figures in the process of creating and communicating the product and the web identity.
- Big e-commerce Platforms: Net-a-porter | Matches | Open Ceremony | Farfetch
- E-commerce styling team Vs freelance Stylist. Specialization of the role of the Stylist.
- Salable vs Editoriable. Differences between the editorial image and the commercial needs of images produced for the web.
- Measurability of the business model.
- Use of influencers as sales tools through product placement.
- Evolution in the path of reachability of a product.
- E-commerce web sites Instagram Instagram: start up and new generations.
- Inditex: the fast fashion upgrade
- Gucci: the brand restyling through storytelling
- Burberry: Tradition Innovation
- Preliminary lessons: teaching materials
- Classroom phase: 48 hours
- Project work: realization of an individual project
- Max. Participants: 18
How to apply
- Fill out the information request form and we will contact you within a few days. In the selection of candidates will be considered the school and work CV, in addition to the motivational letter produced; it is possible to support the candidacy with a portfolio of previous works. Considering these elements, the examining board will communicate the result of the selection and admission to the Course / Master, by submitting the registration form.
- Opportunity of financing the enrollment fee;
- Professional orientation meeting during the classroom stage;
- CV video realization during full-immersion;
- CV revision and updating for sending it to companies in the design sector at the end of the training process;
- Reports of accommodation facilities in areas adjacent to the venue of the classroom stage.