Grow your business:
SPECIALIZE YOUR TEAM
NEL LIGHTING DESIGN
Milan, 8 / 12 October
Expand your skills, becomes Lighting Designer
The world Lighting Design, In a specialization which involves all of yours team of professionals.
The course of Italian Design Institute is aimed at architectural and engineering studies, of interior design and ai design departments of the lighting companies who want to expand and update their skills in the art and science of lighting design.
Through the exploration of the latest trends and l 'deepening di technical e instruments, you will be able to train your collaborators and specialize them in this sector, always looking at innovative solutions e sustainable, which always take into account environmental impact and energy consumption.
Technique e creativeness they are the watchwords in this field that does not simply deal with the lighting of the environments, but of to study e to design solutions that give well-being to those who live there, work or spend your free time.
Invest in the growth and specialization of your employees, form a team of great professionals!
For further information
Milan, 12 / 16 March
Specialized with the best professionals in the sector.
The training process
Specialization course in Lighting Design
Lighting Design is at the same time the science and the art of illuminating environments, whether artificial or natural. The Lighting Designer deals with lighting design trying to best harmonize his work with the architecture and the surrounding furniture. It also takes care of the protection of the artistic and cultural heritage and seeks sustainable solutions with low environmental impact and reduced energy consumption. He is a professional who must have an excellent knowledge of the physical characteristics of light, lighting control techniques and instruments, as well as knowledge of the aesthetics of the sources.
In recent years, the figure of the Lighting Designer has become of fundamental importance for any interior design project and not: the experience, know-how and expertise of the Lighting Designer are used not only as regards the plant engineering, but also in the service of communication: just think of theatrical or museum environments, where light is fundamental for the construction of the overall image and the success of the event itself.
The goal of the Specialization course in Lighting Design is to form a highly qualified professional figure, with skills in the design of indoor, outdoor and entertainment lighting.
The Lighting Designer is a creative with remarkable qualities of precision and dexterity, able to apply the lighting science of the urban environment to projects of all kinds. It must also pay particular attention to the containment of energy consumption.
- The language and the design of light
- Light applied to architecture
- Background on light
- Historical lamps and lighting designer
- Light as a physical phenomenon
- Light sources and their classification
- Methods of use of the main light sources
- How to read data from a light source
- Basic lighting concepts
- Main photometric quantities: flow, intensity, luminance, illuminance
- Absorption, reflection and light transmission factors
- Light measuring instruments
- Standard lighting types
- Advanced lighting techniques
- How to control and manage the light
- Light control technology
- LED operating principle
- Advantages and disadvantages of using LEDs
- How to read a technical catalog
- Museum lighting techniques
- Lighting Design indoor: house & retail
- Lighting Design outdoor: outdoor spaces
- Presentation of the concept and the project
- Graphicize the lighting effects: visualization
- CAD software for lighting
- Case studies: analysis of some lighting projects
In collaboration with:
- Preliminary lessons: teaching materials
- Classroom phase: 40 hours (Milan, 12-16 March)
- Project work: realization of an individual project
- Max. Participants: 18
How to apply
- Download the registration form or fill in the information request form with your details and we will contact you within a few working days. You can support your candidacy with a portfolio of previous jobs and projects. The examining committee will communicate the results of the selection and admission to the Course / Master, by submitting the registration form ready for completion and submission.
- Opportunity of financing the enrollment fee;
- Reporting of accommodation facilities in areas adjacent to the venue of the classroom phase.