Specialization course in
Wedding Flower Design
Rome, 4 - 6 November 2019
Become a wedding flower designer
Do you want to become a wedding flower designer?
The Specialization Course in Wedding Flower Design IDI is a full-immersion training course that will allow you to learn advanced techniques of floral design and composition applied to the wedding sector.
For further information
wedding flower design
What you will learn:
The meaning of flowers in the wedding
Brides & flowers
The wedding bouquet
Bridal and bridesmaid hairstyles
Flowers for him too
The decorations for the car
Wedding flower for the church
Wedding flower for the reception
The training process
Specialization course in Wedding Flower Design
On the day of the fateful yes, more and more "employees" at wedding planning are called and wanted to design an event that proves to be impeccable in every aspect. The floral arrangements of the ceremony and reception, the bouquet and other floral elements therefore take on a fundamental role in marriage, often as real protagonists. It is here that the figure of the Flower Designer becomes one of the most requested, having to deal with wisdom, elegance and taste, down to the smallest detail, the preparation of various elements placed throughout the day and at every stage of the ceremony and reception. Through the conscious use of the floral element, the floral designer creates harmony of shapes and colors, enhances the visual and olfactory perception of the present, transforming the atmosphere and adding value to the event under many aspects.
The specialization in Wedding Flower Design It is addressed to all florists, flowers designers, wedding planners and enthusiasts of the sector who wish to develop specialized skills in the field of wedding flower design, where the florist / designer has the opportunity to work side by side with wedding planners, photographers and videos makers who make the most of floral decorative art, with the common goal of generating an unforgettable emotional experience for the participants.
- Meaning of flowers in marriage
- Hairstyles for the bride and bridesmaid
- The decorations for the car
- The estimate
- The glamorous, romantic, classical, modern and boémienne bride
- Composition techniques
- Formal, undrilled bouquet
- Bouquet with exposed stems
- Bouquet in modern style
- The boutonniere: how to coordinate it with the groom's dress and the bride's bouquet
- The floral decorations for the ceremony
- Rice cones
- The wedding ring cushion
- Floral decorations for the reception location
- The centerpieces
- The tableau de mariage
- The confectioner
- The wedding cake
- Preliminary lessons: teaching materials
- Classroom phase: 24 hours
- Max. Participants: 15
How to apply
- Download the registration form or fill in the information request form with your details and we will contact you within a few working days. In the selection of candidates will be considered the school and work CV, in addition to the motivational letters produced. You can support your candidacy with a portfolio of previous jobs and projects. Considering all these elements, the examining board will communicate the result of the selection and admission to the Course / Master, submitting the registration form ready for completion and submission.
- Opportunity of financing the enrollment fee;
- Reporting of accommodation facilities in areas adjacent to the venue of the classroom phase.