Commercial Spaces Interior Design
Focus on retail, food retail, offices, hospitality, luxury spaces
Milan, Rome | scheduled dates
Become ADVANCED INTERIOR DESIGNER
Do you want to become a designer specialized in the design of commercial spaces?
The IDI Master in Commercial Spaces Interior Design is a full-immersion professional training course that will allow you to learn office, hotel, restaurant, boutique and spa design techniques, learning to manage an interior design project in all its phases, from the concept to the realization of the project, passing through the study of design software, the choice of materials and the communication of the project idea.
For further information
COMMERCIAL SPACES INTERIOR DESIGN
Milan - Rome
What you will learn
The program will consist of five themes: offices, hotels, food retail, boutiques, spas. Each topic will be discussed in-depth with the following topics:
DESIGN OF SPECIFIC SPACES ORGANIZE THE SPACES AND FUNCTIONS OF THE FURNISHINGS
MATERIALS AND COLORS
INDOOR AND OUTDOOR GREEN
THE REPRESENTATION OF THE PROJECT PROVISIONS
The training process
Master in Commercial Spaces Interior Design
The IDI Specialization Course in Commercial Spaces Interior Design aims to train students in the conception, design and furnishing of offices, hotels, restaurants and cafes, boutiques, spas. The premises open to the public are in constant transformation and require ideas and design solutions suitable for responding to new styles of consumption, new needs of customers and international market trends.
Design of commercial spaces can be a determining factor for the success of the brand. To date, each of these structures has as its main objective that of uniqueness and specific characterization, so that the details of the design are associated with the brand with immediacy. This objective can be achieved through targeted interventions of interior design, ranging from furniture to lighting design, to the choice of colors and materials used.
A course dedicated to Commercial Spaces Interior Design allows professionals, but also young designers, to update their skills and specialize in different aspects of interior design. The commercial spaces, through innovative design solutions, choices of furniture and innovative materials, reflect international trends and must respond concretely to the demands of the market, in addition to the constantly evolving consumption habits.
The interior designer specialized in the design of commercial spaces is a professional equipped with the necessary tools to anticipate the needs of a market in constant growth and evolution. He has developed new skills that help develop a more competitive professional figure than traditional ones. He has mastered the design tools, the use of design software and has both a general and specific culture in the field of interior design. He knows how to interpret the brand's philosophy and manages to present his projects using both emotional and technical communication
He can enter the market as a freelancer specializing in the design of hotel spaces, restaurants, cafés, offices, spas, or he can propose himself as a designer in design studios or in the retail department of big brands.
- Understanding the brand philosophy. Design a concept to create an atmosphere
- Differences between public spaces and private spaces
- Design spaces based on flows
- Design the customer experience
- Traditional materials and innovative materials
- The choice of materials in the design phase
- Psychology of color
- Industrial product design
- Costumed product design
- Indoor plants and integration with the project
- Wall green, wall unit, gardens
- Use of natural light
- Signs of lighting design
- Floor plans, renderings, images
- How to create a moodboard
- Technical report, estimate, Computation Metric
- Outline of the systems
- Preliminary lessons: texts + online platform
- Classroom phase: 96 hours
- Project work: realization of an individual project
- Stage of internship: Internships of 300 hours at partner companies in the region of interest of the participant
- Max. Participants: 25
How to apply
- Fill out the information request form and we will contact you within a few days. In the selection of candidates will be considered the school and work CV, in addition to the motivational letter produced; it is possible to support the candidacy with a portfolio of previous works. Considering these elements, the examining board will communicate the result of the selection and admission to the Course / Master, by submitting the registration form.
- Opportunity of financing the enrollment fee;
- Professional orientation meeting during the classroom stage;
- CV video realization during full-immersion;
- CV revision and updating for sending it to companies in the design sector at the end of the training process;
- Reports of accommodation facilities in areas adjacent to the venue of the classroom stage.